Excerpt from Wizard: Nikola Tesla - The Life and Times of a Genius: Mach's experiments in Wave MechanicsSubmitted by esaruoho on March 24, 2011 - 23:16
1929-09-22: Nikola Tesla tells of new radio theories - Does Not Believe in Hertz Waves and Heaviside Layer, Interview DisclosesSubmitted by esaruoho on May 7, 2009 - 18:33
It is not generally appreciated that this curious apparatus, often associated with pretty or spectacular demonstrations of high voltage electricity, is really a fundamental part of modern radio. For all the tuning apparatus and circuits in every transmitting and receiving set are simply variations of Tesla coils and Tesla coil circuits.
Preliminary version for evaluation 15.04.2001
by Mr. Juha Hartikka, MScTech, Finland. Update 17.04.2001.
Interdimensional Force Concept
An experimental theory about forces as tensions between different sets of dimensions.
Gary L. Johnson, IEEE Senior Member, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Kansas State University
Tesla, Moray, Bearden, and others have claimed the existence of another source of energy besides those presently in use. Like sun and wind, the source is available without regard to political boundaries. If true, the development of this energy source would be one of the most important events of the century.
These are pictures of the actual Keely Hydro-Vacuo Motor. This famous motor worked, in part, using or capturing the shock wave from water hammer and probably also the resultant cavitation. For sure there are other dynamics at work in it. For more information
'Free Energy' Device awes LA crowd
by Jim Townsend - editor-publisher - The National Educator
Bill Jenkins, talk show host of the top rated KABC radio show 'Open Mind' and National co-chairman of Redeem Our Country (ROC), used his guest speaker's spot on Town Hall, to introduce a 'free energy' device to the public on March 12th.
New York Times, October 26, 1930
Section: Editorial, Page E2, 5833 words
RUSSELL'S REMARK ON THEORY OF ATOMIC STRUCTURE UPHELD; His "Green Cheese" Statement Is Declared to Have Considerable Justification
To the Editor of The New York Times:
August 17, 1930: Mr. Russell Finds Scientists Too Ready to Accept Theory - His Attempt at Reformation not Based on MetaphysicsSubmitted by esaruoho on July 30, 2008 - 13:46
New York Times, August 17, 1930, Sunday
Section: Educational, Page 46, 6020 words
MR. RUSSELL FINDS SCIENTISTS TOO READY TO ACCEPT THEORY
His Attempt at reformation
not Based on Metaphysics, He Declares
To the Editor of The New York Times:
Octave Wave Cycles
48. In order to comprehend the great simplicity which underlies the seemingly complex series of nine octaves which constitute the periodic table of the elements, together with the simplicity which underlies atomic structure, it would be well to paint a word picture of Nature's basic desire and her simple manner of attaining her desire.
THE SECRET OF MAN'S POWER
Nov. 7, 2004
Glad to help. You are asking the right kind of questions. Here is my best shot at answering them.
1) My book consistently refers to the radiant spike LEADING the pulse.
That is true. The high voltage transient that leads the pulse is a much purer form of radiant energy. This circuit actually feeds this pulse back to the first battery in opposition to the forward current.
The Tesla patent had to do with, how Tesla wound his coils and the special method used. As I was saying, the power termed as"free energy" is radiant in nature, and reactive when in use by us. The inter circles have put all these "skeptics" to work in all the chat groups and before that they were "disrupters". These people have nothing good to say about anything. After my 35 years of experiments with the term "free energy" and "over unity machines". This is what it turns out to be "Reactive power" and that's it.
Radiant Energy Techonology
"Unidirectional Wave Impulses"
view the video here
authored by Rick Friedrich.
Dr. Thomas Henry Moray, like Nikola Tesla, believed that the earth is enveloped in an electrical energy zone that was free to be harnessed with the right equipment. Anyone who has witnessed the electrical phenomenon of the aurora borealis can attest to the energy streaming around us. The problem is how can that free energy be reliably and safely tapped.
T.J.J. See Gravitational Theory 1930's
The scientific work of T.J.J. See of the 1930's has been largely unknown and/or ignored by the scientific community for all the years since its first introduction.
It has been said that See had the unfortunate tendency "to come on too strongly" with his theories which was usually interpreted by his astronomer colleagues as being "arrogant egotism" rather than "studied conviction" which it apparently was.
See published a series of seven manuals (a total of about 4000 pages) on his extensive R & D into the understanding of the gravitational riddle. See's technical work, and in particular his wave theory of gravitation was quite competent and is now generally viewed by many as providing a sound basis toward an eventually accepted unified field theory.
The basis for See's wave theory is that Pi () is an infinite oscillating series leading to an expanded theory of curvilinear motion. The oscillationg series correspond to dynamic impulses, ie: physical waves in the ether, as postulated by Huyghens and Newton for the curvilinear motions of the stars observed in the immensity of space.
According to See, gravitational, magnetic and electrostatic fields are presented as longitudinal/compression waves in the ether, of widely divergent wave lengths. These various wave forms are of proportionate magnitude to the distances over which they operate.
See's anti-gravity theory explains how a rotating body effects gravity, as was vividly demonstrated by John Searl, and Otis Carr in their anti-gravity experiments. According to this theory, when a symmetrical metallic body is rotated at a critical speed, the surrounding ether is set in motion which produces an ether vacuum, which prevents the transmission of gravitational forces to the rotating body.
The well-known psychic, Edgar Cayce identified T. J. J. See "as a scientist with a sound theory to the solution to the riddle of gravitation".
20 latest nodes tagged T.J.J. See
- Ever-growing (=unfinished) list of New York Times articles featuring Walter Russell
- Dr. T.J.J. See
- Sympathetic Vibratory Physics Symposium Report
- Earth Resonance: T.J.J. See - Wave Theory of Gravity
Latest del.icio.us links tagged "tjjsee" on del.icio.us
The Scientific And Rationalist Case For Life After Death - An Interview with Michael Roll (1994) part 1/4Submitted by cybe on May 31, 2007 - 15:02
LISTEN TO THE DRUMBEAT
Implosion technology and Viktor Schauberger
Table of contents:
REPORT, DOSSIER and APPENDIX THE REPORT PAGE
· Introduction, motivation and objectives
· Part 1: Implosion technology: an alternative, sustainable new basis for modern technology
- Basis of understanding
- Today's technology
"There are worlds within worlds Christa. Everything in our world is connected by the delicate strands of the web of life, which is balanced between forces of destruction and the magic forces of creation". The Magi to Christa in the movie 'Ferngully'.
THE FORCES OF NATURE
Information and Theories:
Joel McClain: Working with Resonance-producing Devices
Tesla Longitudinal Electricity demonstration, 2 lectures about Longitudinal Electricity (IC/OC)Vs.Transverse Electricity (AC/DC)Submitted by esaruoho on April 2, 2007 - 10:24
(Source: "Pioneer Radio Engineer Gives Views on Power", published in the New York Herald Tribune, Sept. 11, 1932, [2, p.94 ].)
- these two videos detail experiments of Eric Dollard - from 1988 - these videos detail the only successful demonstration of Tesla's Longitudinal Dielectricity ever made available to the public
- Tesla's Longitudinal Electricity (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6461713170757457294) 60 minutes
- A laboratory demonstration video with Eric P. Dollard & Peter Lindemann
- If you’ve ever wondered if there is more to a Tesla coil than just making big sparks then watch this video. Borderland presents a series of experiments providing you with factual data on the reality of Tesla’s theories. You will see experiments on: The One-Wire Electrical Transmission System; The Wireless Power Transmission System; Transmission of Direct Current Through Space; and, a novel form of electric light which attracts material objects but repels a human hand! Also presented is a longitudinal broadcast from Borderland Labs to a nearby beach, using the ocean as an antenna. These experiments can be reproduced by any competent researcher, there are no secrets here! Today’s conceptions of a Tesla Coil provide the researcher with little practical material. Eric Dollard reintroduces the "pancake" Tesla Coils in a series of experiments taken directly from Tesla’s work. No modern interpretations needed, we went to the source — and it worked! Construction details are given. If you want to do some exciting, exploratory work into Tesla’s theories then this video will certainly give you a good start.
- Transverse & Longitudinal Electric Waves (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-721789270445596549) 50 minutes
- Eric demonstrates the reality of longitudinal waves and their application to the natural transmission of electricity. Analog computers (networks of coils and capacitors) are presented opening up an entire new field of electrical researches into the wave forms discovered and used by Tesla in his wireless power transmissions. You will experience the physical functions of the various waves via direct measurement inside the computer network. The Longitudinal Magneto-Dielectric wave is shown to have a propagating velocity greater than the speed of light! The transverse electromagnetic wave, (in present use) is shown to be a retarded, unnatural form of energy transmission. A Multi-Pactor Orgone Detector is demonstrated indicating a relationship between dielectricity and orgone. A competent researcher can duplicate the experiments on this video from the information given. Amaze your science teacher!
174hz 285hz 396hz 417hz(A) 528hz(C) 639hz 741hz 852hz 963hz
Implosion, of course, deals with small changes in temperature, be it in water or in the human body. Altering the temperature-balance in longitudinal oscillating waves (sine/waves), eventually resulting in vortexes.
--------whilst magnetism itself is a group of 4 spinning fields, i.e., 2 eight-shapes. http://www.cheniere.org/books/HoJo/p10.htm
this ties in with the
past - present - future
(dot)- (dot) - (dot)