This a simple step by step AC motor "rotovertor" conversion demonstration
Hook 3ph AC motor up to its HV 460V circuit. this will be shown on its label.
C1 is shown as 36uF as optimised to my particular motor. The normal range is around 17-24uF for normal RV operation.
The values C2 and C3 can be increased with experiment to see when the resonance is killed and the diode plug begins to draw increased load from the RV.
SOME GENERAL POINTS:
Through successive experimental arrangements, Tesla discovered several facts concerning the production of his effect. First, the cause was undoubtedly found in the abruptness of charging. It was in the switch closure, the very instant of "closure and break", which thrust the effect out into space. The effect was definitely related to time, IMPULSE time. Second, Tesla found that it was imperative that the charging process occurred in a single impulse. No reversal of current was permissible, else the effect would not manifest.
Doug Konzen - Advanced Electric Pulse Motor
John R. R. Searl
The Searl Effect Generator and the Levity Disc
Energy Generation and Gravity Control for Space Flight Systems
The inventor, Professor John Searl, President of S.I.R.C., will be speaking upon the work and the and the progress made by now in the development of both the S.E.G. (Searl-Effect-Generator) and the I.G.V. (Inverse-G-Vehicle). You must appreciate today there is much information which is still classified and cannot be released to the public, as patents may be applied for later on.
"Nature and Nature's laws lay hid in night: God said, 'Let Tesla be,' and all was light." These words, spoken by B.A. Behrend in 1917, illuminate the respect society held for Nikola Tesla early in this century. Tesla was a Serbian-American inventor and researcher who discovered the rotating magnetic field, which forms the basis of most alternating-current machinery in use today. Born in Croatia (Austria-Hungary) in 1856, Tesla's father was a Serbian Orthodox priest. His mother was unschooled but highly intelligent. It wasn't long before Tesla's parents realized that their son was gifted with unusual insight. In her book, "Tesla: Man Out of Time, " Margaret Cheney, a California science writer, offers an interesting anecdote from Tesla's childhood. "The child began when only a few years of age to make original inventions. When he was five, he built a small waterwheel quite unlike those he had seen in the countryside. It was smooth, without paddles, yet it spun evenly in the current. Years later he was to recall this fact when designing his unique bladeless turbine."
Tesla Longitudinal Electricity demonstration, 2 lectures about Longitudinal Electricity (IC/OC)Vs.Transverse Electricity (AC/DC)Submitted by esaruoho on April 2, 2007 - 10:24
(Source: "Pioneer Radio Engineer Gives Views on Power", published in the New York Herald Tribune, Sept. 11, 1932, [2, p.94 ].)
- these two videos detail experiments of Eric Dollard - from 1988 - these videos detail the only successful demonstration of Tesla's Longitudinal Dielectricity ever made available to the public
- Tesla's Longitudinal Electricity (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6461713170757457294) 60 minutes
- A laboratory demonstration video with Eric P. Dollard & Peter Lindemann
- If you’ve ever wondered if there is more to a Tesla coil than just making big sparks then watch this video. Borderland presents a series of experiments providing you with factual data on the reality of Tesla’s theories. You will see experiments on: The One-Wire Electrical Transmission System; The Wireless Power Transmission System; Transmission of Direct Current Through Space; and, a novel form of electric light which attracts material objects but repels a human hand! Also presented is a longitudinal broadcast from Borderland Labs to a nearby beach, using the ocean as an antenna. These experiments can be reproduced by any competent researcher, there are no secrets here! Today’s conceptions of a Tesla Coil provide the researcher with little practical material. Eric Dollard reintroduces the "pancake" Tesla Coils in a series of experiments taken directly from Tesla’s work. No modern interpretations needed, we went to the source — and it worked! Construction details are given. If you want to do some exciting, exploratory work into Tesla’s theories then this video will certainly give you a good start.
- Transverse & Longitudinal Electric Waves (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-721789270445596549) 50 minutes
- Eric demonstrates the reality of longitudinal waves and their application to the natural transmission of electricity. Analog computers (networks of coils and capacitors) are presented opening up an entire new field of electrical researches into the wave forms discovered and used by Tesla in his wireless power transmissions. You will experience the physical functions of the various waves via direct measurement inside the computer network. The Longitudinal Magneto-Dielectric wave is shown to have a propagating velocity greater than the speed of light! The transverse electromagnetic wave, (in present use) is shown to be a retarded, unnatural form of energy transmission. A Multi-Pactor Orgone Detector is demonstrated indicating a relationship between dielectricity and orgone. A competent researcher can duplicate the experiments on this video from the information given. Amaze your science teacher!