The Healing Water Institute is an international education and research group with charitable trusts in New Zealand, the United Kingdom and currently being formed in the United States.
Our whole aim is to help water support life better. Water is under great attack from agricultural and industrial pollution and urban mis-use , greatly reducing its ability to support life.
To achieve this we provide education events, we research water and also design technology that helps improve water's condition.
IET-Community: Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop On Natural Energies (IWONE) (9.3-11.3.2001)Submitted by esaruoho on June 17, 2006 - 11:23
Lasse Johansson of IET-Community has allowed the mirroring of these Proceedings on MERLib.org. Thank you Lasse!
PKS Seminar 2006: May 20, 21, Secrets of water and vortex, Jane Cobbald, Curt Hallberg, John Wilkes, Klaus RauberSubmitted by esaruoho on March 12, 2006 - 16:07
Secrets of water and vortex, 20-21 May 2006
Curt Hallberg (Malmö-group, Sweden)
• Experiences with the water vortexers
• Some ideas of vortex lift
• Power generation with applicated Repulsin theory.
John Wilkes (Virbela Institute for Rhythm Research, UK)
• Development of the Flowform Method - which rhythm can be generated in streaming water
• Applications of the Flowform - aesthetically and also functionally in relation to biological purification, farming, food processing, therapy
Jane Cobbald (UK distributor of the copper garden tools, author of "The Spiral Dance", England)
• The three levels of life energy: a look at the life and work of Viktor Schauberger
Klaus Rauber (Implosion research group, Germany)
• experiences with a repulsine-model
• the spiral tube and the hyperbolic cone
Program: Saturday, 20th May, 9.15 a.m. - Sunday, 21th May, about 16.00 p.m.
Registration: Saturday from 8.30 a.m.
Location: PKS-Villa, Bad Ischl
Seminar fee: EUR 165,-- (Students and retired persons: EUR 135,--)
From: Dan Janzen <janzen200@...>
Date: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:37 pm
Subject: Re: [viktorschaubergergroup] Is there any workable technology yet? janzen200
This document is based on http://www.sulis-health.co.uk/vs/links.shtml
Implementing Schauberger's Vision
A listing of groups and individuals working on reseach
and development inspired by Schauberger's work.