Food is easily and conveniently cooked with solar energy as the "fuel" in devices called solar cookers (or solar ovens). Solar cookers are an ideal addition to any kitchen wherever there are predictable hours of sun many days of the year. Solar cooking and baking are easy. Solar cookers are safe around children and provide a great way to learn about and use solar energy. Solar cookers are clean, convenient, non-polluting and easy on the environment. And, for millions of people living in arid, fuel-scarce regions of the world, solar cookers can literally save lives. Solar Cookers International (SCI) spreads solar cooking awareness and skills worldwide, particularly in areas with plentiful sunshine and diminishing sources of cooking fuel. SCI has enabled 30,000 families in Africa to cook with the sun's energy, freeing women and children from the burdens of gathering wood and carrying it for miles. Tens of thousands of individuals and organizations â€” from all over the world â€” have learned about solar cooking through SCI's excellent publications and educational materials, and have benefited from SCI's information exchange networks, research, technical support, and the SCI-sponsored Solar Cooking Archive, the internationally recognized Internet resource for solar cooking information. SCI's nonprofit, tax-deductible work is supported by generous individuals, private foundations, and sales of solar cookers and supplies. If you are a current member of Solar Cookers International, we thank you. If you are learning about solar cooking for the first time, please explore the possibilities and join us in teaching the world that with sunshine, cooking is free and easy.
As the summer is right round the corner, weâ€™ll all be gabbing a little more on our mobiles - avoid the dead phone scenario by picking up a Solar Mobile Phone Charger. This nifty little charger is equipped with adapters for Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Motorola and Samsung phones. The charger can recharge a battery in just 3 hours when exposed to bright sunlight. Itâ€™s ideal for the sun-worshipping holiday maker who wants to avoid buying a gazillion international power adapters for their mobile. The Solar Mobile Phone Charger can also be used to charge almost all of your rechargeable small gadgets including CD and MP3 players, digital cameras and PDAs. Itâ€™s even got a car and an AC adapter that can be used to supplement the power generation of the chargerâ€™s solar panels. The charger comes in a handy plastic clam-shell. This neat form factor opens to reveal a pair of solar receptors. The dimensions of this ingenious charger are 88 mm long, 60 mm wide and a mere 2.3 mm deep and weighs 88g. The charger can operate in most ambient environments with an optimum temperature scale of between 5 and 35 degrees Celsius and an operating voltage range of 4.6 to 5.5 volts. The Solar Mobile Phone Charger is available from Urban Junkies for Â£21.95. via, via
Mail-Order Service for the Orgone Biophysical Research Lab
* LIVING WATER, Viktor Schauberger and the Secrets of Natural Energy, by OLOF ALEXANDERSSON.
* LIVING ENERGIES, Viktor Schauberger's Brilliant Work with Natural Energy Explained, by CALLUM COATS.
* Eco-Technology Series Volume 1 - THE WATER WIZARD: The Extraordinary Properties of Natural Water, by VIKTOR SCHAUBERGER, translated and edited by CALLUM COATS.
* Eco-Technology Series Volume 2 - NATURE AS TEACHER: New Principles in the Working of Nature, by VIKTOR SCHAUBERGER, translated and edited by CALLUM COATS.
* Eco-Technology Series Volume 3 - THE FERTILE EARTH: by VIKTOR SCHAUBERGER, translated and edited by CALLUM COATS.
* Eco-Technology Series Volume 4 - THE ENERGY EVOLUTION: by VIKTOR SCHAUBERGER, translated and edited by CALLUM COATS.
* SACRED LIVING GEOMETRY: The Enlightened Environmental Theories of Viktor Schauberger - Double Video, Presented by CALLUM COATS.
* ON THE TRACK OF WATER'S SECRET: From Viktor Schauberger to Johann Grander, by Hans Kronberger & Siegbert Lattacher.
* THE MESSAGE FROM WATER - Telling Us to Take A Look At Ourselves, by Masaru Emoto.
* MESSAGES FROM WATER (Vol. 2), by Masaru Emoto.
* THE POWER OF LIMITS: Proportional Harmonies in Nature, Art, and Architecture, by Gyorgy Doczi.
* THE OLD WAY OF SEEING, How Architecture Lost Its Magic (And How to Get It Back), by Jonathan Hale
based on Viktor and Walter Schauberger
"Gesellschaft zur Förderung naturgemäßer Technik"