Tesla Longitudinal Electricity demonstration, 2 lectures about Longitudinal Electricity (IC/OC)Vs.Transverse Electricity (AC/DC)Submitted by esaruoho on April 2, 2007 - 10:24
(Source: "Pioneer Radio Engineer Gives Views on Power", published in the New York Herald Tribune, Sept. 11, 1932, [2, p.94 ].)
- these two videos detail experiments of Eric Dollard - from 1988 - these videos detail the only successful demonstration of Tesla's Longitudinal Dielectricity ever made available to the public
- Tesla's Longitudinal Electricity (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6461713170757457294) 60 minutes
- A laboratory demonstration video with Eric P. Dollard & Peter Lindemann
- If you’ve ever wondered if there is more to a Tesla coil than just making big sparks then watch this video. Borderland presents a series of experiments providing you with factual data on the reality of Tesla’s theories. You will see experiments on: The One-Wire Electrical Transmission System; The Wireless Power Transmission System; Transmission of Direct Current Through Space; and, a novel form of electric light which attracts material objects but repels a human hand! Also presented is a longitudinal broadcast from Borderland Labs to a nearby beach, using the ocean as an antenna. These experiments can be reproduced by any competent researcher, there are no secrets here! Today’s conceptions of a Tesla Coil provide the researcher with little practical material. Eric Dollard reintroduces the "pancake" Tesla Coils in a series of experiments taken directly from Tesla’s work. No modern interpretations needed, we went to the source — and it worked! Construction details are given. If you want to do some exciting, exploratory work into Tesla’s theories then this video will certainly give you a good start.
- Transverse & Longitudinal Electric Waves (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-721789270445596549) 50 minutes
- Eric demonstrates the reality of longitudinal waves and their application to the natural transmission of electricity. Analog computers (networks of coils and capacitors) are presented opening up an entire new field of electrical researches into the wave forms discovered and used by Tesla in his wireless power transmissions. You will experience the physical functions of the various waves via direct measurement inside the computer network. The Longitudinal Magneto-Dielectric wave is shown to have a propagating velocity greater than the speed of light! The transverse electromagnetic wave, (in present use) is shown to be a retarded, unnatural form of energy transmission. A Multi-Pactor Orgone Detector is demonstrated indicating a relationship between dielectricity and orgone. A competent researcher can duplicate the experiments on this video from the information given. Amaze your science teacher!
V. V. Roschin, E-mail: [email protected]u
S. M. Godin, E-mail: [email protected]
Institute for High Temperatures, Russian Academy of Science, Izhorskaya 13/19, Moscow 127412, Russia
From: "esa juhani ruoho (lackluster)" <esaruoho@...>
Date: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:21 pm
Subject: living water vortex jug energizer things
ok so theres a few out there, theres taps, theres jugs, the whole lot. i bumped into a few faucet-tap-installation-go-betweens that are extremely expensive, then some jugs that would be cheaper, and are sold by for instance, alick bartholomew is selling one (http://www.clean-water.dk/side1778.html ) one , i'm edging towards getting this- - what im asking is - theres a lot of these types of things around.. do any of you have any takes on these things, any one that you yourself have verified working - any ones that you havent managed to benefit from.. etc.. please if anyone has anything to add, at least mail me privately or anything at all.
From: "cybe100777" <news....>
Date: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:39 pm
Here are some examples of what I've found:
A swedish company, Plus & Minus AB, http://www.plusminus.se/, that sells IMO very expensive products, http://www.plusminus.se/produkter.htm. they are also sold in Finland, at http://www.bioaq.fi/ Water whirlers to add on to your faucet, 215 Euros (!)...
Then I've seen some of these Grander products;
Another one is Nordic Living Water Systems - http://www.alivewater.net/apps.htm
What methods are there to try out these things? I can think of a few, growing something, and watering with either plain chlorified deadish tap-water, or water that has been run through one of these whirlers.
Another method, I read in an article here http://merlib.org/node/1017...
I've read that Curt has tested Dan Reeses Vortex System. Have you tested any of these aforementioned products, or similar ones?
Modern Energy Research Library
From: "Audun Forgard"
The one provided by clean-water. dk is the one I have, it has an okay price, it whorls the water into a better structure and makes it easier for it to get into the body and cleanse. Drinking it at 4c is quite a nerve-freezing experience though, as the water pierces deep into the tounge and lips, the mouths cavity, afterwards its like a fresh taste, and one feels very awake!
A gripe I have to add, and perhaps a suggestion to boot is, they should use some better cans. The one provided now is in hard plastic and mine broke this spring during a frenzy of lambs getting birthed! So perhaps: A: There is an opportuniy for the likes of Tupperware to make better cans, and use Clean-Water`s technology thus getting a better distribution on the product. B: Since water is generally a light-shy entity it could be in the domain of local potters to mould nice jug, probalby upping ther mineral quality and content of the water contained...
I have also tried one more advanced apparatus done by japanese firm Nikken, that had a renewable mineral supply embedded in the system, and was using some sort of magnet technology for the whirl.. The water was well tasty as you probably can guess.
Hardcore Love Antarctic Spring