The Institute of Ecological Technology is a distributed self-organizing research institute, with a focus on non-conventional ideas and solutions within ecological technology. Our focus is on practical applications and on becoming aware of our interconnectedness with nature. It was formed in the late 70s, inspired a lot by some ideas by the Austrian Viktor Schauberger and has undergone a series of metamorphoses, but can be seen as a focus point for groups interested in non-conventional ecological ideas and solutions.
Radiant Energy Techonology
"Unidirectional Wave Impulses"
view the video here
authored by Rick Friedrich.
i've been reading Nikola Tesla (the boundary-layer bladeless turbine) and Viktor Schauberger, and would like to draw attention to a few forthcoming quotes (i have them at home - will add tomorrow - finally added ;)).
however, when going online and trying to find info, this is the kind of stuff im looking for
1) Water, is at its densest, and heaviest, at +4C. this can be verified from WikiPedia - both statements.
David Schmidt, an engineer at Massachusetts University, wanted to learn why his shower curtain wrapped itself around him when he washed. To explain this common phenomenon, he made a computer model of his bathroom that divided the shower area into 50,000 units. The software revealed that the shower spray created a vortex, and a low-pressure region at its centre sucked the shower curtain inwards. (from The Sunday Times 2005)
The Stewardship Of Water By Joseph Bender - MetaLabs Foundation TrustThe Why Behind Stewardship
There was a time in the history of our species when we lived in the awareness of our inseparability from all of nature- the mineral
kingdom, plant kingdom, animal kingdom, and cosmic kingdom. In this harmonious relationship we freely exchanged energy within each
kingdom. The proper exchange of energy between natural systems always creates a surplus of energy not a depletion. This was a time when
enjoy! if you can.
"Thought and fine tuning the cell via control of bubble action."
It is very easy to become entranced by the effects that a Joe cell can produce. The pursuit of the effects rather than an understanding of the energy are the end results.
I am guilty of the above, and it took me a long time to realise that unless I tackled the problem at its source (the energy) I would continue chasing my tail and never get anywhere.
Transmission of Power Without Wires (Scalar Waves) < http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1426638491693188239&q=meyl >
text from video:
Tesla Longitudinal Electricity demonstration, 2 lectures about Longitudinal Electricity (IC/OC)Vs.Transverse Electricity (AC/DC)Submitted by esaruoho on April 2, 2007 - 10:24
(Source: "Pioneer Radio Engineer Gives Views on Power", published in the New York Herald Tribune, Sept. 11, 1932, [2, p.94 ].)
- these two videos detail experiments of Eric Dollard - from 1988 - these videos detail the only successful demonstration of Tesla's Longitudinal Dielectricity ever made available to the public
- Tesla's Longitudinal Electricity (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6461713170757457294) 60 minutes
- A laboratory demonstration video with Eric P. Dollard & Peter Lindemann
- If you’ve ever wondered if there is more to a Tesla coil than just making big sparks then watch this video. Borderland presents a series of experiments providing you with factual data on the reality of Tesla’s theories. You will see experiments on: The One-Wire Electrical Transmission System; The Wireless Power Transmission System; Transmission of Direct Current Through Space; and, a novel form of electric light which attracts material objects but repels a human hand! Also presented is a longitudinal broadcast from Borderland Labs to a nearby beach, using the ocean as an antenna. These experiments can be reproduced by any competent researcher, there are no secrets here! Today’s conceptions of a Tesla Coil provide the researcher with little practical material. Eric Dollard reintroduces the "pancake" Tesla Coils in a series of experiments taken directly from Tesla’s work. No modern interpretations needed, we went to the source — and it worked! Construction details are given. If you want to do some exciting, exploratory work into Tesla’s theories then this video will certainly give you a good start.
- Transverse & Longitudinal Electric Waves (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-721789270445596549) 50 minutes
- Eric demonstrates the reality of longitudinal waves and their application to the natural transmission of electricity. Analog computers (networks of coils and capacitors) are presented opening up an entire new field of electrical researches into the wave forms discovered and used by Tesla in his wireless power transmissions. You will experience the physical functions of the various waves via direct measurement inside the computer network. The Longitudinal Magneto-Dielectric wave is shown to have a propagating velocity greater than the speed of light! The transverse electromagnetic wave, (in present use) is shown to be a retarded, unnatural form of energy transmission. A Multi-Pactor Orgone Detector is demonstrated indicating a relationship between dielectricity and orgone. A competent researcher can duplicate the experiments on this video from the information given. Amaze your science teacher!
By Leslie R. Pastor
The crux of Tom Bearden's published work, ultimately, is to reveal that the current 'energy' system is and has been deliberately flawed and curtailed preventing the acquisition of using 'free and abundant' sources of energy freely from the 'vacuum of space-time.' Most people presume that 'energy' is 'created' by the power companies and then transferred along a grid line directly into your homes and places of business. Nothing could be further from the truth, and, because it is true, has been deliberately hidden from the general public, academia, and our current electrical engineering schools.
(Water Control by Vortex Action)
Dr Masaru Emoto's 'Thoughts on Water' seminar enraptures audience with photographed frozen water crystals, showing the mysterious response of water to thoughts, words and pictures.
By Chris Thomas
Jul 09, 2006
The Epoch Times New Zealand Staff
Dr Emoto's original and groundbreaking research reveals that water is deeply connected to our individual and collective consciousness.
His discoveries are becoming well known around the world, particularly after featuring in the documentary "What the bleep do we know?"
His experiments include photographing differences between water crystals after attaching different word labels to identical bottles of water, playing different types of music to water, sending good and bad thoughts towards water, and showing images to water, has revealed that water has life, memory, and intelligence.
The experiments also show that water responds positively to moral messages by becoming clear, and negatively to immoral messages by becoming dirty.
Wanted to make a map of places to visit, in order to better realize how far away these places and people are. Being from Finland, the obvious closest would be going to GÃ¶teborg, Sweden.
read this book. i should re-read it immediately.
it mentions Stephan Riess. Using this book, and Alick Bartholomew's Hidden Nature, and Living Energies by Callum Coats - you will be able to form a fuller image of what Stephan Riess achieved by drilling deep into rock fissures -- deep in the mountains there is always fresh potable water to be had, even in the desert, if you go down deep enough, you will find fresh, cold, potable drinkable water. The Stephan Riess method should be revived immediately.
Joe and Phil play with a Suzuki with out positive on the coil, also a brief discussion on the cell from a different perspective. The video ... all starts all over the place and starts with Peter playing with his test engine to get it running before adding a cell. The video chops here and there from old files but some good info.
IET-Community: Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop On Natural Energies (IWONE) (9.3-11.3.2001)Submitted by esaruoho on June 17, 2006 - 11:23
Lasse Johansson of IET-Community has allowed the mirroring of these Proceedings on MERLib.org. Thank you Lasse!
Implementations.co.uk is run by Jane Cobbald.
They specialize in selling copper-based tools for gardening. Copper is a diamagnetic metal, and thus it does not interfere with the fragile magnetic energy of the soil - steel and iron however do affect the soil in a detrimental fashion.
Jane Cobbald is also the author of the forthcoming book
"Viktor Schauberger: A Life of Learning from Nature" (releasedate 26th october 2006)
Jane Cobbald has given us permission to display her Implementations.co.uk -flyer .pdf on our pages, and we are extremely grateful for that.
Nikola Tesla > Tesla: Mad Scientist of the Guilded Age - 10-minute online video documentary (1984) by Marc Seifer, Ph.D., author of Wizard: The Life & Times of Nikola Tesla. A brief synopsis of perhaps the most brilliant and prolific scientist ever, whose earlier inventions of AC power and radio have yet to be superseded his subsequent, even greater innovations.
IET-Community: Alternative water treatment - Effects, mechanisms and perspectives on water quality - English SummarySubmitted by esaruoho on June 3, 2006 - 12:20
Alternative water treatment - Effects, mechanisms and perspectives on water quality
Institute of Ecological Technology
Forskningsrapporter - 2 (in Swedish), 2005
This report surveys alternative water treatment, and different kinds of alternative water treatment devices, e.g. vortexers, indirect water treatment and magnetic water treatment. Reported physical, chemical, biological and more general ecological effects on treated drinking water and on plants watered with treated water is discussed extensively.
This includes effects on water appearance, turbidity, dissolved gases, washing effect, concrete strength, lime scale and effect on crystallisation processes in general, effects on absorption and on some redox related ions. There are extensive reports on effects on growth, resistance and durability of vegetables and fruit (and flowers) from commercial farmers. Other reported effects include decrease of bacterial count and algae and decreased chlorine dosage needs. There are also some more ecological effects, such as en effect on ponds, liquid manure and compost.
Joe Cell is similar to an electrolysis cell built with concentric stainless steel pipes. Generally with diameters of 1, 2, 3, and 4 inch diameters, and sometimes with a 5 inch also. Different theories of length hold that the cylinders should be between 4" and 10" long. There are many theories of how a cell works. It is generally accepted to be an Orgone Accumulator.
Callum Coats - The Life & Work of Viktor Schauberger (CFE - December 2, 1995).asf
And hello there, I'm Laura Lee, and thanks for tuning in for Conversation for Exploration.
You know, last week we were talking about Viktor Schauberger, we had a couple of guests, one that talked about the energy aspects of Schauberger's work, one that talked about the environmental and forestry aspects of Schauberger's work in water,
was apparently used by the nazis, to try and build the flying saucers, ahm, looked at water and saw a wonderful mystical substance that was living and alive, ahm, then, Callum Coats called in towards the end of the interview, and says "Oh, I'm
I just happened to be in town,Â "by the way, there's a lot of stuff about Schauberger you haven't mentioned yet"
I'm going, "Oh, well, come join us, come tell us" , and he is here, right before his trip to London, to finalize his newest book on Schauberger, two books, Callum joins us in studio.
LL: Pleasure, the things you have to go through to go and meet, the researchers here, I'm glad you found me
LL: Welcome Callum.
CC: Nice to be here this evening.
THE LIFE AND WORKS OF VIKTOR SCHAUBERGER
Date: 08-09 June 2002
Location: PKS Villa, Bad Ischl, Austria
Speakers: Callum Coats (main speaker)
– Various topics on the works of Viktor Schauberger (VS)
- Research into German flying saucer project.
- How he obtained documents and prototypes from Karl Gerchsheimer.
The author of the article gives a brief description of the real design of aircraft engine. Probably, this design is not similar to Schauberger's one. However the very appearance of some ideas is rather interesting. Different people in different places and time come to the same conclusions. Whether people think in a common way, or Nature laws are the same. Could you believe that the author of the article has never read or heard about Schauberger's works (I mean his engine, which operates on environment energy and has levitation properties)? But by accident (thanks to Internet) when come upon the description of designs, I was surprised to find so much in common between Shauberger's ideas and my suppositions. Outwardly Schauberger's engine looks like the following (see Fig.l):